Bags and dark circles under the eyes appear if the separation membrane in the eye socket is with reduced elasticity. It expands and swells, forming a protrusion in the form of hernia. Adipose tissue adjacent to the membrane expands and increases in volume, forming a bag. As the adipose tissue has the ability to accumulate fluid, appears additional condition for the appearance of edema.
The eyelid skin can be strengthen only with the help of a cosmetologist. The specialist will help remove the dark circles and bags under the eyes and will recommend individual preventive measures.
Causes of bags and dark circles under the eyes:
For elderly people such defect is typical and understandable, as over the years the skin elasticity reduces and blood vessels become noticeable. These changes cause the appearance of bags and dark circles under the eyes. However, if such defects appear in young people, then there is a specific reason. The main reasons for it:
- Poor diet. Consumption of spacy, salty food, alcohol and drinking water before sleeping lead to bags and dark circles under the eyes in the morning.
- Hormonal changes due to menstrual cycle
- Stress and depression. The psychological state of a person affects the appearance
- Lack of sleep. In this case, the eyelid skin will be restored by restful sleep, active rest and walking in the fresh air
- Problems with kidneys. When the kidneys cannot cope with the fluid entering the body
- Problems with thyroid glands (insufficient production of hormones)
- Heart disease, allergic reactions, conjunctivitis or sinusitis (rare)
The methods of correction:
- The lymphatic drainage. Promotes the outflow of liquid and stimulates facial muscles.
- Laser therapy. Due to the effect of laser, the eyelid skin becomes lighter and dark circles disappear.
- Mesotherapy. Helps to restore metabolic processes in skin cells. Under the skin of the eyelid, the doctor injects a complex of vitamins, embryonic extracts, plant extracts and other elements that contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes.
- Biomicroscopy therapy. This cosmetic procedure is aimed at normalization of blood circulation in the areas of swelling and recovery of muscle tissue.
- Lipofilling. Under the skin of the patient the doctor injects adipose tissue to restore the skin density and to eliminate bruises and swelling under the eyes.
- Blepharoplasty. This procedure is performed under anesthesia and involves removal of excess skin and fat under the eyes. Blepharoplasty helps to forget about the problem of puffiness and circles under the eyes.
Only a qualified cosmetologist can chose a proper method of treatment. Self-treatment can significantly damage the condition of the skin.