Controlled microcrystalline dermabrasion:
In order to make your skin smooth, to prevent and make less visible age-related changes of the face and at the same time to stimulate blood circulation in the deeper layers of the dermis the specialists of our Clinic use an efficient and modern procedure – Controlled Microcrystalline Dermabrasion (CEF).
This method involves mechanical polishing of the skin using micro-crystals, which have abrasive effect.
CEF effectively cleanses the skin, freeing it from dead skin particles and contributes to making the face look fresh and rested.
Advantages of controlled microcrystalline dermabrasion:
- Security: a certified procedure, which has a minimal list of contradictions and does not require the use of local anesthetics.
- Predictability: the control of the depth of abrasion makes it possible to plan the exact result and to determine in advance the degree of the skin hyperemia
- Stable results: the procedure gives sustainable results in acne treatment, helps to deal with oily and aging skin and also good for smoothing traumatic scars and post-acne.
- High efficiency: After CEF procedure, the skin is regenerating rather quickly and the effectiveness of the applied cosmetic products is increasing by 50% and more.
The advantages of the procedure:
- Great experience of the cosmetologists
- Essential pre-consultation
- Individual approach to each patient
- Comfortable atmosphere in the clinic and friendly staff
The ability to choose the most appropriate time for the procedure