Laser correction of vessels
The Yellow Laser is a maximally safe way to get rid of spider veins.
Today many women of different age suffer from the appearance of blood vessels on their faces. There are many causes to this problem. Despite genetic peculiarities, there are some triggering factors:
- frequently sunbathing (especially without sunscreen products
- frequent use of scrubs and gommage – those cause mechanical traumas to the face, which lead to the appearance of broken blood vessels
One of the ways to treat the problem is laser correction. In the Clinic of Professor Yutskovskaya laser correction is performed with QuadroStarPRO. Yellow Laser is maximally harmless and effective, which is used to make spider veins less noticeable.
It is important to mention that it is impossible to get rid of spider veins for good, because in most cases the problem is caused by genetic peculiarities. However, the yellow laser can make those spider veins much less noticeable.
The treatment plan is developed by a doctor after the consultation and during the treatment course it is strictly prohibited to sunbathe and use scrubs.
Аппарат QuadroStarPRO имеет два варианта работы:
The Laser QuadroStarPRO is used in two ways:
- Big head (so called Scanner head). It is applied on large areas of the skin, when there are many spider veins on cheeks, cheekbones and chin.
- Local head is used when the number of spider veins is small and they are located on the face and body. Such head is very good at eliminating spider veins on a body (the skin of a chest, hands.)
The recommendations after the procedure:
- it is prohibited to moisten a face for 3-4 hours;
- it is prohibited to sunbathe to avoid pigmentation;
- the patient should follow the recommendation of the doctor;
If the patient is prone to swelling, the doctor will recommend special drugs to get rid of it.
During the procedure, the doctor and the patient are wearing special protective glasses. The treated area is disinfected with antiseptic before the procedure.
It is important to know: the doctor does not apply anesthesia, because it makes the vessels narrow down and the effect decreases.
In general, the procedure lasts for 5-10 minutes. If the procedure is performed for full face it can last for 15-20 minutes.
After the procedure, the treated area will be bright pink and may be slightly warm – it is quite natural.
The course of treatment includes 3-6 procedures. In general, once in a month. It is very important because such time intervalы make the procedure absolutely safe.